Monday 25 October 2010

Watercolour Workshops 2011

"We Beardies Three"
Watercolour in progress capturing the essence of this delightful breed.

Since mentioning on my blog that the programme for  Watercolour Workshops in 2011 is now ready with dates I have been inundated with requests asking for information.

There is a stunning new location and for the very first time two day seminars which will be announced very soon. These seminars will lead the artist from falling in love with a subject through to the finished painting but in a way to achieve unique and exciting results. If you are travelling from abroad these could be ideal for you. Set in beautiful countryside along with a "Meet The Artist" welcome evening, this new event could become an annual  break for all who wish to escape,relax and lose themselves in colour and light.

I also have a few "theme" events that will be fully booked as soon as they are announced including " How to Paint Dogs in a Loose Style".

My programme secretary is now taking booking so please contact me as soon as possible if you would like a place.  My aim for 2011 is to ensure  everyone around me is as addicted to working in watercolour as I am and thrilled with their results.

This week I will be taking the last of my 2010 workshops in Hampshire , UK and can't wait  for tomorrow to arrive.

To everyone attending these sessions , see you soon and I hope you are looking forward to them as much as I am!

******************************


1 comment:

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Loving your painting. Your style is fabulous:)