Sunday 29 May 2011

Fastest Selling DVD ! " Amazing ways With Watercolour"

testFastest Selling DVD !


I am absolutely thrilled to receive the news that my DVD " Amazing Ways With Watercolour" is the fastest selling DVD to date with Town House Films!  Orders have flooded in from all over the world and the consistent positive feedback has been exceptional.

I have read incredible email messages from Australia, USA, France and many other countries letting me know just how much my DVD is being enjoyed and  the one word that keeps cropping up is that it is "inspirational".

I really am overwhelmed by all the fantastic comments coming my way so I really would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has bought a copy. And yet anotrher huge thank you to everyone who has let me know how much you have enjoyed watching me paint and describe how I feel about watercolour. It truly is so heartwarming to hear from so many artists of all levels who want to see watercolour used as the magical medium it is, pure in the DVD in a style showing what watercolour alone can do.

 I promise I will work hard at planning the next one so that its is full of excitement and more subjects to paint with new approaches.

Thank you to Town House Films for making such a professional film, I am so glad I agreed to work with them as they truly are wonderful!

*****************

" Amazing Ways With Watercolour" can be purchased directly from Town House Films




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean, so pleased for you about the DVD, Thought I would share a story that happened to me the other day…. I was out in Porlock Weir (Somerset) plein air painting, and happened on a group of artists also painting in watercolor on a painting holiday in the area. The tutor and I struck up a conversation and I mentioned your new DVD, which she was not aware of. I think we are all spreading the word in our own way (LOL).... I must say, I enjoyed your DVD, and have mentioned it on the one hundred washes blog too….your style just blows me away.
Maggie L

Michelle said...

Hi Jean,
I'm so happy to hear your DVD is such a huge success. I own your book and previous DVD, but I was a little disappointed with the DVD...only because it was too short! :) I was so thrilled when your second DVD came out. Normally when I buy a watercolour DVD, I devour it in one or two sittings, but I haven't done that with this one. I've watched the first demonstration three times, and part of the second demonstration. There's just *so much* to take in, and I wanted to implement everything you showed right away; I truly was racing for my brushes. :) I'm a beginner (I've been painting for a little over a year) and am just in love with the free way in which you paint. Thank you so much for sharing so freely with other artists. You also critiqued a painting of mine (the snowdrops) in the SAA newsletter, which was such a help and gave me much-needed encouragement.