Thursday 3 May 2012

Expressions Solo Exhibition, New Collection


Last year I held a solo exhibition at the Wey Gallery in Godalming which was a wonderful success. Many originals sold at the Private Preview and I am delighted to share the news that my second solo exhibition at the gallery will be opening on May 27th and running until June 11th.

This new solo will showcase an exciting collection of new watercolours including my first move into true abstract compositions. My life and style is constantly evolving as is my art. It is wonderful to know that I have a following who are enjoying observing my journey as an artist and collecting favourite paintings as they appear in exhibitions.

There will be new horse racing scenes, my collectible sheep, favourite cockerels which often disappear at the start of a show and the launch of my new  abstract pieces,these hail a move into a new direction for the future.

I will be at the Private Preview on Sunday 27th May to sign copies of my new book between 1.00 p.m and 3.0 p.m. . Everyone is welcome to enjoy the warmth and hospitality of this excellent gallery which lies in the heart of Godalming,Surrey and has recently celebrated  a solo exhibition by Sir Peter Blake.


The Wey Gallery is proud to have been included in Vogue's Definitive Guide to the Best Galleries in the UK.
January 2012 Issue.

Fur full details please follow this link

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Best of luck, how I wish I could attend.