Monday 19 November 2012

Robin Paintings for Charity

Robin by Joe McFadden

 I am thrilled with the number of robin paintings that are appearing following my request on the weekend, to unite as artists and paint for a  cancer charity of your choice.

JoeMcFadden  painted the above fabulous robin which I first saw on Twitter. Thank you so much Joe!

And Brian Morrison has not only painted a robin but has also encouraged other artists to do the same via his blog and art club which you can see via this link. Thank you Brian!!


I hope to share more robin paintings if I get time but for now  thank you so much to everyone who has joined in by caring and sharing!

Jean!

2 comments:

Sharon Whitley said...

can't get enough robin paintings! Love them. It was through Brian that I first found out about all this, he's a brilliant artist too - look forward to seeing more

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

I loved your robin too Sharon, I should share it here!