Tuesday 4 December 2012

Wonderful Studio Time

Elephant painting, work in progress for 2013 Exhibition

I have a glorious week in my studio to catch up with writing and painting. It is heaven! I am working through folders of art that have been stored for safe keeping. These pieces are for 2013 exhibitions and my facbulous project of a new book. Life couldn't get any more exciting, or could it? I recently received a wonderful invitation from a gallery that is new to me to exhibit with and am happily putting a collection of pieces together for the show which will open early next year.

I am also having a fantastic time working on my new horse racing paintings that will form part of an exciting collection for my solo exhibition at the Wey Gallery in Godalming,Surrey which I am really looking forward to. Keeping this work secret, at times, has been so hard because as each painting has evolved during creation I desperately wanted to share my excitement. Especially with the thrilling colour combinations and feeling of movement in each new composition.

I will share details of  next years events later but for now I have original watercolours in some incredible Christmas shows in Hamphire,Surrey and Norfolk so please take a look at my web site if you wish to visit them.

No comments: