Monday 1 February 2016

Weimarana in Watercolour 2016

Weimarana in Watercolour 2016

It is definitely a dog day in my studio as I desperately try to decide which breed will feature in my new film on how to paint animals in watercolour.

I adored painting the little terrier and have moved on to a weimaraner. Both are in the early stages of soft watercolour and on my easel waiting for the final details to be added. Neither painting need too much  in the way of completing.

Perhaps I should paint a long haired or fluffy dog next.

This really is so much fun!


*******************

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

May I suggest a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy, they are so cute. For something really fuzzy how about a Keeshond, or for an interesting face a pug or a border terrier. Whatever you choose will be fabulous I'm sure of it.