Friday 24 March 2017

New Orleans 2018 Watercolour Workshops

"All That Jazz"

I am not surprised to hear that bookings are coming in quickly for my exciting watercolour workshops in New Orleans next year.

I forgot to mention in my previous post that artists attending these fabulous and inspirational events will be able to purchase products in the hosting art store with a 20% discount! That really is such a generous offer which adds to the occasion.

For my part I am going to make these courses so motivational that we will all be painting non stop, and even more so after them.  As I am, now that I am home after teaching there this year. The positive energy I feel in myself and my new work after this years courses in New Orleans is incredible.


For full information on how to book, dates and  hotel accomodation with a good discount please see my orginal blog post. Via this link.


To book a place please contact Adrianna on davidartcenter@cs.com

******************** 

No comments: