Wednesday 1 December 2010

50 Best Blogs For Watercolor Artists

50 Best Blogs for Watercolor Artists

Having  been away in South Africa on my return home as always I have found my email inbox absolutely full of wonderful messages. Many were requesting places on my 2011 Watercolour Workshops .Then there was communication regarding the BBC programme " Show Me The Monet", wonderful emails from galleries and amongst these was one refering to my blog. I was so surprised and delighted to read the message as I have been listed among the fifty best  blogs for watercolour artists.

Thank you so much Corinne for informing me that my blog is amongst the top 50. I feel very flattered, privileged and honoured to be included  along side such fantastic artists and  fabulous  blogs.

If you are looking for inspiration please look at this link to  see  work by  so many amazing artists. You will see I am ranked number 13 which by some is classed as an unlucky number. Today I will consider it a lucky one! Here is the link and opening introduction............

  
"Watercolor artists have a tight-knit community of talented, ambitious and inspirational individuals. With the use of blogs, watercolor artists can share their work and kindly critique each other, as well as exchange insider tips and business strategies. For those who want to expand their knowledge, improve their skills and get their art into galleries, here are the 50 best blogs for watercolor artists"


Thank you so much to everyone who follows and reads my blog. And thank you so much for all the kind emails telling me how much it is enjoyed.
Happy Painting!

**************************

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi Jean - so pleased for you - I think your blog is lovely and I use acrylics!