Wednesday 8 December 2010

Artist and Illustrators Magazine. December 2010



The Christmas issue of the Artist and Illustrators magazine is filled with information and incredible features so if you haven't a copy please find one before it is too late! For those living in UK near Godalming you can see work by Sir Peter Blake RA at The Wey Gallery in Godalming where I am also showing a collection of watercolours which can be viewed via this link. For anyone interested in my horse racing scenes an exciting new painting will be delivered shortly and it is the latest that I have been currently working on.

http://www.theweygallery.com/

Look out for the January issue which will be available soon as I have a new masterclass feature in it sharing techniques again. This follows my previous masterclass feature in an issue earlier this year. Here you will see me experimenting with Daniel Smith Watercolours.  It is the  first time I have written about them in a magazine sharing  favourite shades from their range which I have experimented with.

What a wonderful way to start the New Year!


************

No comments: