Tuesday 4 October 2011

Injections Of Positivity

You Can!



Injections Of Positivity

I don't have room in my life for negativity. In fact I always surround myself with positivity and kindness. I have met only a handful of people in my lifetime who I have to admit are not good for me to be around. Sad as it is, sometimes like weeding a garden you have to know when to make decsions that improve your whole life as picture. The saying " life is too short" is very true so I make the most of every single minute.

My world is full of warmth and I wake each day looking ahead to what is about to happen.Whether it is a morning walk with my dog, seeing friends and family or moving my brush. Whatever I do today is going to be something I look back on and smile. Even the smallest task can be one that creates a feeling of achievement.

So many people tell me they wish they could bottle my energy, positive attitude and enthusiasm and sell it. In a way I do just that when I hold workshops or write books. I give away how I feel. I encourage everyone to be the best they can be and reach for their dreams. I am convinced these only come true if you believe they will and want them badly enough.

I am told I am inspirational and yet I just do what I love doing daily. And that isn't a difficult thing to achieve.

Positive thoughts bring positive outcomes.

Negative thoughts hold you back in so many ways.

So if you are picking up your brushes today before you start moving them think  and believe these few words.

"I can paint"

You can.

The only person who doesn't believe that is you!

That is my " Positive Injection" for the day and it didn't hurt at all did it?



****************

3 comments:

Ingrid Ormestad said...

I thought it time I visited my Blog and the first thing I saw was your post Jean. I too am a positive person and each new day excites me. I looked at the photo of you holding flowers and painting. My eyes wandered to the Orchid which broke off it's stem the other day by mistake. It never entered my head to paint these, for as pretty as I find Orchids they always look too complicated. I picked up the Orchid in one hand, my brush in the other, and have just spent a super two minutes playing around with water and pigment. Thank you for a lovely start to my day Jean! :)

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

You are an inspiration... and I can imagine your friends are always happy to be around you. Thanks for the encouraging words... I CAN paint... thanks for reminding me of that.

ANAIS G. BURGOS said...

I agree absolutely with you!
I just meet you and I think we'll get along really good ;-)
Cheers!