Wednesday 4 July 2012

SWA Society of Women Artists Exhibition 2012

 SWA Society for Women Artists Annual Exhibition 2012


I am currently showing at the Mall Galleries in London during the SWA,Society of Women Artists Annual Exhibition 2012. I was really delighted to see my painting sold within the Private preview opening of the show. Anyone who visited my solo exhibition at the Wey Gallery in Godalming this year may have recognised the horse racing paintings from this series which are also sold.

I have horse racing paintings currently on show at the Wey Gallery in Godalming including new work.

My next collection of Horse Racing scenes will be in the Summer Show of the Lyndhurst Gallery in the New Forest in August 2012.

And I am looking forward to demonstrating at the Mall Galleries tomorrow. 
I am beginning to believe my horse racing paintings depict my life.
Always full of excitement!

*******************

No comments: