Sunday 22 September 2013

Dedham Hall Watercolour Course 2013




"Heaven Sent"
Sweet Pea 
Demonstration from my weeks' watercolour course at Dedham Hall 
September 2013

I have just returned from teaching a weeks course at Dedham Hall. I arrived there last weekend to be greeted by a large group of artists and the following days have been filled with exciting washes, fabulous subjects including hawthorn, florals, landscapes, portraits and animals. It has been a full on course but great fun at times too. I am always astounded by the enthuiasm and  energy on weeks like this from incredible people eager to paint from the early morning until late in the evening, never tiring of  creating and exploration into this stunning world of watercolour. Its' been brilliant.

This morning I am unpacking all my art equipment and  racing through emails , mentally making notes of who needs replies most urgently!

I am back online and look forward to sharing again on my blog. I hope you have missed me!


***************

No comments: