Sunday 24 November 2013

Home but Catching up!

The Pyramids in Mexico

This week has flown by. As always my life is a blur of activity with one exciting event taking place after the other. Firstly I returned home at the begining of this week from an incredible tour of USA and Mexico where I met the most wonderful people by holdng watercolour workshops and giving talks at a number of locations.  Since my return home I have been  catching up on email messages and I still have many more to reply to so please bear with me!

I am currently working on my 2014 Watercolour tour and I am also working on Christmas collections for the galleries who show my watercolours. I will be sharing details in my next blog post!

So my blog has been very quiet but it will be getting back to normal now, I hope!

No comments: