Saturday 7 February 2015

Long Island, Book Signing event and workshops 2015

 


Jean Haines
"World Of Watercolour"
To be launched in June 2015 
Available to pre order on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jean-Haines-World-Watercolour/dp/1782210393 

NEW YORK  2015
October/November 2015
Book Signing/Demonstration and Workshops

I am thrilled to be returning to the Art League of Long Island in October 2015 for two, two day workshops covering techniques and new subjects from my new book. " Jean Haines World of Watercolour". I will be giving an evening demonstration at the venue on Friday 30th October followed by book signing at the close of my presentation.

Only a few places are currently available on each workshop so please contact me urgently if you wish to attend.


30th October 2015 Art After Dark :  Book signing and presentation at the Art League of Long Island, New York   
31st- 1st November October 2015  Weekend workshop : Places currently available
2nd -3rd October 2015  Workshop : Places currently available
 Please email me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com  for further information 

************************

No comments: