Monday 13 July 2015

Seattle Workshops 2016 FULLY BOOKED

Pages from the release of the new edition of "Colour and Light in Watercolour" 
Available in a collectors hard back edition and soft back : November 2015 

Seattle Workshops 2016
FULLY BOOKED 

Within days of the dates being released for my Seattle workshops in 2016 they were all fully booked. This was with my adding an extra workshop to accomodate the waiting list of artists wanting to get a place.

I really am so sorry to everyone who couldn't get in but I know names will be held in case of cancellations next year. Thank you to everyone who booked a place so promptly.

I will be in Vancouver and Oregon in March 2016 also  whilst on tour but these locations as yet are not open to booking. Once details are confirmed I will share the news.  

My next blog post will be an update on my USA 2016 workshops. 

1 comment:

Donna said...

I want to attend the Seattle workshop. When I tried to register, there was no available space. They put me on the waiting list that already had 27 names. Any chance you could add another date at Daniel Smith, Seattle?

Donna Huss