Monday 30 July 2018

USA Watercolour Workshops 2018/2019



 "Impressions of Monet"
Waterlilies in Watercolour
Original Art by Jean Haines

 Watercolour Workshops USA 2018/2019

I am sharing an update on my USA workshops for 2018 and 2019. Please note,I can't guarantee I will be giving any more tours next year so these dates are really important if anyone in USA would like to attend one of my watercolour workshops.

I am now fully sold out in most locations but there are still a few last places in Bonita Springs, Florida and bookings have now opened for the Caliornia Watercolor Association.

Please see my original post, link below,  which includes dates, locations and contact details.

And I look forward to seeing everyone on a session either this year or next!




**********************

No comments: