Tuesday 7 February 2012

New* Floral Card Collection

Beauty Of Spring

A lovely new set of cards is now available from my web site  with the them of  floral watercolours.

Primroses,Narcissi,Roses and Delphiniums complete the set.

These cards are blank so that you can write your own message. They look beautiful framed to give as gifts,to  keep and enjoy or to surprise art colleagues who love painting flowers.

Full details can be found on my web site.

www.jeanhaines.com

*************

My cards have become very popular over the years as favourite subjects sell out during demonstrations and workshops. In an effort to share my paintings with  followers of my style who cannot attend these sessions or meet me in person I have decided to  sell my cards via my web site by choosing just a few favourite designs throughout the year.

No comments: