Thursday 23 February 2012

Pause For Thought

 
 
 
I received a wonderful email today which I just had to share. 
My day is full and I shouldn't be online but this gave me food for thought which 
I knew would be perfect as a blog post.
 
Thank you Sharon for this wonderful message and taking the time to share it.
 
************************ 
To Jean
 
  "I heard this on the radio today and immediately thought of you.
 It was a pause for thought on types of people and he ( the speaker) 
said that there were three types of people:
 
 
 Adders, Subtractors  and Multipliers. 
 
 
1) Adders made one feel positive and good about oneself; 
 
 
2) Subtractors have a negative effect. 
Making one feel a little less about oneself than before 
without actually being personally negative.
 
3 Multipliers not only made one feel anything was possible, 
but made one able to recreate that effect in others 
and so multiply positive events. 
 
I immediately thought of you, because you are a Multiplier."
*******************
Thank you Sharon!
  
What a terrific way to start my day and what a lovely compliment. 
I would be happy to be seen as an adder but to "multiply positivity" is a fantastic way to be seen!

  
I do try to  pass strength,enthusiasm confidence  to everyone who attends my workshops.
Belief that anything is achievable and I strongly encourage positive thinking.
Followed closely by kindness at all times.
   
Negativity kills the soul and is contagious. 
Unfortunately there are quite a few subtractors in life.
   
I agree with Sharon,
Bless All Multipliers and the radio presenter who shared their views!

  
****************

  
On that note I will close as it is time to multiply my watercolours.

  

  

 

No comments: