Sunday 24 June 2012

Dogs in Art Gallery Exhibition : Stockbridge 2012


I have a wonderful week ahead to look forward to.

I will be collecting my new dogs in watercolour from thr framers which will then be delivered to the Dogs in Art Gallery in Stockbridge. Above is a Basset Hound I painted a while ago and it has become a very popular greting card design which is available at the gallery along with my other  four legged friend card designs.

I visited the gallery this week and have been asked for a collection of paintings that cover my favourite subjects including florals.

This show will house paintings I love that have given me so much joy to create. There are favourites I am torn about keeping for my Private Collection. The pieces all contain an emotional connection and really are part of who I am as the artist who adores dogs, feathered friends and vibrant colour combinations.

The body of work will be hung next weekend and on show for the first time the week after next.

This is a fantastic gallery that is full of incredible sculpture and interesting objets connected with the canine world and more.

This is a show not to be missed and the location is well worth a visit also.

Full details will be on my wbe site soon and the location can be found via this link


1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh I do so love your bassett hound - I have one and they are absolutely adorable. As always your work is outstanding.