Thursday 28 June 2012

SWA Watercolour Demonstration 5th July 2012

Mall Galleries
SWA Watercolour Demonstration 2011

Watercolour Demonstration
Mall Galleries
Thursday 5th July 2012
11.00 am and  2.00 pm.
Everyone welcome.

Next week I will be giving an informal watercolour demonstration at the Mall Galleries in London during the SWA Society of Women Artists Annual Exhibition 2012. I intend to start around 11.00 a.m, take a break and then demonstrate in the afternoon  at 2.00 p.m .

I realise this will be my last open demonstration this year as I will now be focussing on my gallery work for exhibitions and shows. My Autumn programme is full and I will be touring USA for my book signing and watercolour tour there in October. Which has meant there are none of my popular and glorious Autumnal UK Watercolour Workshops in Hampshire this year. But my schedule for 2013 looks incredible so please book early when dates become available here and on my web site later this year.

But back to next week!

If you are coming to the Mall Galleries I do look forward to meeting you and answering any questions regarding working in watercolour. And I will be happy to  share the techniques from my new book also.

I am a very friendly artist who loves working in the medium I am so passionate about so I look forward to meeting you there!


******************

No comments: