Sunday 30 June 2013

Dogs in Art Gallery Exhibition. Stockbridge, Hampshire

"Hampshire Hog"
£595


"Summer Sensations"
Solo Exhibition
DOGS IN ART GALLERY
Stockbridge
Hampshire
Running from 13th July, 2013


I am delighted to be returning to the "Dogs in Art Gallery" for my annual Summer Show. If you haven't been to Stockbridge you are in for a treat. Plan plenty of time to walk along the river and take tea in the beautiful little tea shop with home made cakes or visit my personal favourite "The Three Cups" for lunch.

The gallery is fantastic and well worth browsing. In my show I will have sweet pea flowers, cats, horse racing and many more favourites including my new favourite subject to paint which is hedgehogs. "Prickles" from my last show became a very popular little prickly friend so please meet the new "Hampshire Hog" which will be making an appearance in my summer show. He will be in a stunning frame setting him off perfectly! A new collection of cards will also be launched exclusively at the gallery.

For full details and news of subjects as they come in please contact the gallery directly especially if you wish to buy a favourite subject. They are disappearing very quickly so early purchases are advised.