Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Frame Gallery, Odiham, Hampshire Solo Exhibition

"Good Day Sunshine"

 Essence 
Solo Exhibition
Jean Haines Watercolour Collection

THE FRAME GALLERY
ODIHAM
HAMPSHIRE

I have just delivered new work to The Frame Gallery in Odiham, Hampshire where my solo exhibition "Essence " is currently  running. The exhibition was due to close this Friday but as it has been so popular with many visitors, the gallery has invited me to extend the show which I am happy to do.

I was delighted to visit today and see my work hung differently due to the missing sales pieces The collection looks very vibrant, full of energetic colour and vibrancy.

So if you have missed the show you still have time to visit! 
It is a very varied collection.

Please ring the gallery for full deatils

No comments: