Monday 1 February 2010

February 2010 Watercolour Update.

 Colour Explosion!

2010 seems to be an amazing year with  incredible news coming my way every minute!

*********************

Watercolour Book Update
My first book will be published later this year and I will be sharing the cover shortly on my blog. This will be a very nervewracking experience sharing for the first time and I really am looking forward to receiving feedback once it becomes available.

My second book is under way and I will share more exciting news about that later.I am thrilled to bits to be able to put this next one together and over the moon my publishers are behind me with this new adventure!

******* 

Market Street Gallery Spring 2010 Exhibition.

Market Street Gallery workshops are now fully booked. Full details about the show will be added to my blog  soon.  For further information please contact the gallery directly.

http://www.marketstgallery.co.uk/

********************

Hampshire  U.K. Watercolour Workshops 2010.

Spring 2010 Watercolour Workshops are fully booked.

 My next Watercolour Workshops will take place  in August,September and October  of this year. Please look at my web site for the few places that are currently still available.

www.jeanhaines.com

*****************

Norway 2010 Watercolour Workshops.

I will be teaching in Norway in August 2010 and will add further details to my blog at a later date.

***********************

No comments: