Wednesday 24 February 2010

Watercolour Workshops 2010 Update

  "Dawn Calls"
Original Watercolour by Jean Haines.
Part of a new collection to be unveiled at the Alton Spring Exhibition.


"Watercolours With Life" my main workshops cover a wide range of subjects and techniques in each session. As I am not limited to one particular theme you will see everything approached in my style with both enthusiasm and new ideas on how to create a vast range of  effects in watercolour. Whilst my Spring workshops are fully booked I do have one cancellation in April and a few places left in the Autumn sessions. I always work on a first  come first booked basis so please if you are interested in any contact me directly on jeanhaines@hotmail.com to confirm your booking.

Full details for each of the following workshops can be found on my web site www.jeanhaines.com


Watercolours With Life 7th April 2010
Winchfield, Hampshire, UK.
Due to a cancellation I have one place available .Please contact me directly for this very popular and  exciting session.

Watercolours With Life  1st September 2010
Winchfield, Hampshire, UK.
 
 Autumn Glory   2nd  September 2010
Winchfield, Hampshire, UK.
Painting beautiful golds and a selection of  subjects  with texture and vibrance as a main goal.


Watercolours With Life 26th October 2010
Winchfield, Hampshire, UK.

All other sessions are now fully booked.


Following my October sessions I will not be holding further Winchfield workshops until 2011.


************************* 

I am demonstrating and  holding workshops throughout UK during 2010 along with visiting Norway in August.  I am hoping to  hold a workshop in USA in 2012 and more details on this will follow at a later date.

If you wish to make a booking for a workshop anywhere in the world please contact me and I will be happy to discuss the possibility. My enthusiasm, energy and passion for watercolour is endless so I will be delighted to hear from you.

******************************

No comments: