Tuesday 23 February 2010

Paul Apps Fine Art

One of the many joys of being a professional artist is that you come across so many other artists beautiful work in group exhibitions.  I was approached to exhibit in a gallery for a show with an " Africa " theme. I can remember being delighted at the time and  took along a collection of paintings that would be suitable for the event.


 "Leaving "
Original Watercolour by Jean Haines
SOLD

 In this exhibition I came across the work of an incredible artist Paul Apps. His work took my breath away and still does. It  is a wonderful surprise to see Pauls name as a follower and I too am now following his blog. Thank you Paul.

If you would like to see art by someone who has an amazing talent please look at this link and look in awe at his wonderful work.


http://www.paulapps.com/home.html

Paul can also be found on facebook and I thoroughly recommend joining his fan page. A link to which is on his blog.

http://paulappsfineart.blogspot.com/


***********************************

No comments: