Monday 22 November 2010

"How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour" Update


It is wonderful to  know that my first book " How to Paint Colour and Light " has already had to go into reprint. As a new author this has to be the best news I could possibly receive. At this time of year with Christmas approaching the news feels like a beautiful early Christmas gift.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me see this dream of writing come true and thank you so much to everyone who has sent me wonderful messages letting me know how much you have enjoyed my book.

My  next wish?

That all your own dreams come true.

Happy painting!

*********************

1 comment:

Roy Simmons said...

It is no surprise to me Jean! You know how you have influenced my work. Also several Artists from pmp have bought it! I am now going to join the saa to get the dvd! (early chrissy pressie!?)