Monday 3 March 2014

Watermark : Solo Exhibition in Hampshire

"Little Donkey"

WATERMARK
SOLO EXHIBITION
"THE FRAME "
Gallery
ODIHAM
HAMPSHIRE
April 2014

I'm thrilled to share the news that I have been invited to hold a solo exhibition again at the Frame Gallery in Odiham, Hampshire.  I have been working on a completely new collection which includes  stunning watercolours that I was torn between keeping for myself, including in my new book or showing.  But I have decided to exhibit these paintings because I love them so much that couldn't keep them hidden away until next year.

I should explain that many galleries allow work to be taken the minute it is purchased, so early viewing of this exhibition is advised. Paintings will disappear after the Preview Event so if you love watercolours created with effective watermarks please get to the gallery quickly.

Jan the owner is happy to send work internationally if you are interested as a collector.

For full details please watch my web site. As a heads up my show will open in April and invitations to meet me at the  preview are going to be available from the gallery.

No comments: