Monday 15 August 2011

Wonderful News for 2012



A New Week

"Looking Ahead"
The latest cockerel from my new collection beginning to appear. 
I absolutely love his eye and how he is watching my every move and brushstroke on his feathers!

Well it is Monday morning and my day started with a wonderful phone call regarding workshops next year. I will be sharing my news in September with my new 2012 Watercolour Workshop Programme. If you are  loving working in this medium as much as I am and looking for something to get your adrenalin pumping each time you pick up a brush next year could be the one that really gets you on the highest of highs!

My aim is not only to share new techniques from my next book but bring out the very best in everyone attending my sessions so that they reach their goals as an artist in ways they did not expect. All subjects will be covered so watch my blog for the latest news on spaces available.

I must confess I am so excited I am sure I will be painting in very vibrant colours today!




No comments: