Saturday 5 June 2010

Cottage Haven: New Blog

 Each day so many wonderful sights  greet me in my new home. Many are inspirational to paint, many are just simply beautiful. Far too beautiful not to share and so I have opened "Cottage Haven". A new blog where I will  share images from the countryside and my garden from time to time.

If you ever need somewhere to relax or simply find something to motivate your brushes please feel free to join me there.


http://cottagehaven.blogspot.com/

 Our first duckling family sunbathing on our lawn.

*********************

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

you will never cease to amaze me.What a beautiful idea to share your wonderful views and ideas to paint so we can all enjoy them.Thanks Jean.

Page said...

I agree with Chery's comment - this is a wonderful idea.

Blessings
Page