Monday 21 June 2010

Watercolour Workshops in Norway August 2010


 Watercolour Workshops in Norway
August 2010

In August I will be arriving in Norway  to hold watercolour workshops.These will be my first following the launch of my  book" How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour" and I can't wait!  I will be covering subjects and techniques from my book along with a variety of new watercolour ideas and my goal is to leave you feeling inspired,motivated and addicted to painting in this magical medium..

The location is absolutely stunning and it is a rare opportunity to combine a workshop combined with enjoying the most amazing scenery. Flights and accomodation are reasonable and this really is an opportunity for an art holiday of a lifetime

There are only a few places still available.

There is a choice of two workshops. Beginning with a warm welcome reception evening for each followed by two days workshop sessions dates for each are.........

10th -13th August "Watercolours With Life"
15th -18th August "Watercolours With Life"

For everyone coming please bring your favourite watercolour materials with you. I can't wait to be there and really look forward to meeting you with my book!


 For full details please contact Karin............

Sommerakademiet Karin Flatøy Svarstad
Telefon: 55136888   Mobil: 95215399

E-mail soak@c2i.net

 

*********************

No comments: