Saturday 2 April 2011

Celebrate Spring Exhibition April 2011


My  CELEBRATE SPRING Exhibition opens in Odiham, Hampshire this week at 
THE FRAME GALLERY.



 My new collection will be on view during April although pieces will be available for sale as from this week. I will be at the gallery for a " Meet The Artist" event on Friday 8th April where we will be celebrating the seasons and collection with wine.The cover painting from my DVD will be on show.

" Amazing Ways With Watercolour" my new DVD, cards and my book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour "will also be for sale during the exhibition.

If you wish to purchase an original painting of a favourite subject  I strongly recommend early viewing before the 8th April as the show opens at the beginning of next week. There are cats,primroses,daffodils.elephants,cockerels,owls, and horse racing scenes in the show. And my new lucky hare which is always in an exhibition of mine.

I look forward to meeting freinds old and new on Friday next week and will share a few paintings from the collection on my blog during the next few days.

No comments: