Sunday 10 April 2011

Celebrate Spring Exhibition 2011,Frame Gallery, Odiham,UK

 Celebrate Spring Exhibition



 The opening of " Celebrate Spring" at The Frame Gallery in Hampshire was wonderful with over seventy people attending. The wine flowed and it was terrific to meet old friends and new. The feedback was wonderful and it's at times like this as an artist that you grow. I take every comment on board but as the years pass by listening to how others have watched me grow is really touching. My journey in watercolour seems to have moved to ultra fast speed into a career of one amazing exhibition, event,project or demonstration location after another. I am also constantly meeting incredible artists and art lovers from all over the world.

What does saddens me is that with my ever increasingly busy schedule my free time is far less.  My email and online time is very limited these days. For this reason I am really grateful for owning a blog because without it I wouldn't be able to update my friends and those who like my art with my latest news.

"Celebrate Spring"  runs until the end of April.Paintings purchased can  be taken immediately rather than being exhibited for the duration so the  display will change as the month passes.




No comments: