Wednesday 6 April 2011

Watercolours With Life Exhibition 2011



The Wey Gallery
Godalming

"Watercolours With Life"
The Exhibition opens on 17th April, 2011

The invitations look wonderful and I am really looking forward to the event. this is the first time I have held a solo exhibition at the gallery and time is now lietrally flying by until the preview.

For now I can still enjoy the last few pieces in my home that will be on show as I am parting with a few favourites from my private collection in the exhibition. There are some larger paintings of horse racing scenes, sheep,Venice landscapes and many more favoruite subjects. It promises to be an explosion of colour from vibrant brushstrokes.

The show is featured in the editorial section of the April 2011  issue of  "Guildford Magazine"



No comments: