Sunday 18 April 2010

In Love With Life

Old English Sheepdog Puppy
Second Painting of the Same  Subject.
Original Watercolour by Jean Haines

I have received some wonderful emails regarding my blog and I want to reply to everyone individually but as  time is short this weekend and I have a demonstration tomorrow for an Art group I just want to leave a huge thank you here today .

I read every message and some have completely touched my heart. 

I will continue to share, hopefully inspire and yes let you know about my book and my workshops. For anyone interested I have had a few cancellations which were unavoidable so I will add them here on Tuesday morning. On that note I am aware my workshops are difficult to get into but that is because I do keep the numbers small in each session so that everyone has a fantastic time. There are still places in Norway if anyone wishes to join me there in August as a wonderful group of people are going to be in these sessions.

For now I  simply want to wish everyone the most beautiful of days . Bear in mind whatever  you feel or see that makes you smile inside often makes a fantastic painting. It is often the simple things that seem to be  more effective like a smile, touch of breeze on a single flower or a peaceful sky. See colour around you and capture it in  as many ways as possible.

And I will be replying to you  very soon if you have contacted me.

***************************


No comments: