Friday 19 March 2010

Norway Watercolour Workshops 2010


I have been invited to hold watercolour workshops in Norway in August of this year. I am really looking forward to going to this wonderful country for the first time. I was so surprised to discover that flights and accomodation are really reasonable from as little as £30-£50 per night including breakfast.

I will be adding  full details  soon  so if you are free  for the first or second week in August and would like to come on a  wonderful course surrounded by amazing views please contact me directly. I will be adding a link to the summer school soon.

Places are limited  so please book early for this very rare and  inspirational opportunity.

**************************

1 comment:

irinapictures said...

I envy your first time to Norway. Breathtaking nature, Norway is sooo beautiful. But food is rather expensive (which is just a note in my best memories of the country). I envy.